7 Reasons to tint your windows, especially in New Zealand!
- Reduce Fading & Health Risks. Window film blocks up to 99% of UV rays, and can also significantly reduce heat, depending on the film chosen. This helps to protect your valuable furnishings from fading and provides a "sunscreen" for your skin against the harmful effects of the sun.
- Decrease heat. Window film is the most efficient way to reduce unwanted solar heat transferring through your glass. It can provide up to 78% heat reduction versus untreated glass, while controlling hot spots and cooling off sun-drenched areas in your home or office.
- Cut Glare. Whatever the cause - direct sun, reflections from water, parked cars or surrounding buildings- there is a perfect window film solution to help reduce annoying glare.
- Enjoy Energy Savings. Reducing temperature imbalances caused by extreme sunlight is why so many designers, architects and building engineers desire window film. Reducing heat gain will increase air conditioning/ heat pump efficiency and lower energy costs.
- Increase Safety. Accident, environmental effects and vandalism can instantly turn a pane of glass into life-threatening shards. Window film can act as a "safety net" by holding shattered glass together.
- Enhance Appearance. Whether it's a contemporary look or a uniform design, there's a choice of window film products that can aesthetically compliment the exterior of a home or office building.
- It's Fast & Easy. Professional installation is quick & simple. There's minimal disruption to one's daily lifestyle or work schedule.